Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Hunt, 2017.1.24

Friday returns as does a favorite meme, Friday Hunt, hosted by Teresa. To this week's set of clues, here are my choices:

Starts with 'X'. Number 24 in our alphabet is difficult as there aren't many words that start with it. So my choices include the letter. Such as Christmas is sometimes called Xmas. So, Xmas 1963 in East Hartford CT will do!
Here is a true Starts with 'X', but neither verb nor noun. It is local rockers XYZ Revisited from neighbor Seymour performing at a street festival last year. 
Of course, there is Expressway...

Week’s Favorite. Patti and I got out to a production last Saturday, a fun live show at the classic Strand Theater in Seymour. As the always lovey Patti is doing quite well, she gets out more. And writes a review of the offbeat It's All in the Timing for today's newsletter
Insect. Well, I have no pics that I can find. So, instead, how about Bug? If so, local artist Love Bug Tie Dyes will do. At least I think so :)

6 comments:

  1. I think your idea for "bug" is cool. My favorite of all of your photos here is Christmas 1963. So, you have 5 sisters? I bet that made life pretty exciting. haha

    Have a blessed weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...you pulled "X" off! I have found several Strand Theaters and have not been able to find out much about them, Do you know if there once was a chain of them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great X choices! I love tie-dye, so in my opinion, Love Bug is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Xmas for Christmas, Ralph. A lot of people don't like it spelled that way but I think of it as a cross, which covers Christ's life from birth to death on that cross. Bugs,were fine with me also. I used June Bug.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yes, thank you for the update on Patti. I'm glad she's getting along so well.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful creative choices for the letter X. It's always a challenge! Glad to hear Patty is recovering well and starting to get back to normal. Love your choice for insect. Very fun! Thanks for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete