Friday, June 29, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'Z'

It is the Friday eve so again time for a favored meme, The Weekend Roundup, hosted by Tom. The 26th letter is featured, and I see it in the beginning - and within a word or two. So let's begin!

To start with 'Z', I have chosen Zois Pizza in Seymour , CT.
A 'Z' located within is the Leonard P. Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge in Boston. I love the wishbone towers and its style is amazing!
And buried further within, I chose Blizzard. This was the biggest I've ever seen in Southern CT and here is the aftermath of the Feb. 8, 2013 storm. The kids were ready for a few sleepy Zzz's after clearing 40 inches of snow...
Zany. I took a picture of myself in my 'Director's Chair' along the flanks of a 1964 Chevy El Camino. And if it's not zany, it is at least unique!

3 comments:

  1. Your reflection in the side of the El Camino is neat. I tried doing a reflection in the side of a truck on I-10 in town here but it didn't turn out good at all. We have a Zoe's Healthy Food Restaurant but it's been a long time since I went. No pictures that I know of. Have a nice week, I hope you guys are doing alright.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Ralph, a great post for 'Z.' On this HOT weekend in New York your bli'ZZ'ard pictures hit the spot. Neat selfie. Thanks for sharing, I hope that your was a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one beautiful bridge. Loved seeing the snow as it is sweltering here and I've been outside most of the day. Nice Zs.

    ReplyDelete