Sunday, June 24, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'Y'

I'm a day late, but that means it is Sunday - and still time for Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. The 25th letter of the alphabet is featured this week, so here goes... 

 Beginning with 'Y' is Yale-New Haven Hospital. Patti captured this view of more hospital buildings across the street while recuperating after her kidney transplant last year. Her room was on the top floor, so now we joke that she was in the penthouse concierge level of Hotel Yale-New Haven :)
Since we live about 9 miles away from Yale University, I have show two buildings there, both taken from wheelchair height. I like the architecture of the old buildings at Yale.
A favorite. Our daughter met her brother in Brooklyn Thursday to participate in the MP3 Experiment. I like this view of the old brownstones that are dwarfed by the tower of the 1909 Manhattan Bridge. It feels like a throwback to a century ago...
Yellow. This sunset over Derby fits nicely!

1 comment:

  1. ...Ralph, I see that you live in 'Y' country! Patti sure has a sense of humor when it comes to her accommodations! MP3 Experiment, man I feel old with my flip phone. Your sunset wraps things up nicely. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week and I hope to see you for 'Z.'

    ReplyDelete