Saturday, June 16, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'X'

Well, it is Saturday and time for Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. This week's letter is a tough one, but I can find it buried within a few things, so here goes...

There are stunt bicyclists referred to as BMX. Patti captured these at a school demonstration in Seymour. They are Extreme riders indeed!


Another buried 'X' lies in this view along the Bruckner Expressway in the New York City borough of the Bronx...

A favorite and my choice is this crow, taken on Thursday in our mulberry tree in our front yard. This big bird is also beautiful!


3 comments:

  1. ...Ralph, I guess when you are young there is no fear! Buried 'X' I'll have to remember that! Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week. 'Y' is a lot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job with letter "X" Ralph! I managed to find something, hopefully next week will be easier.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder how many broken bones are totaled up in your pictures. I like the buried "X" idea. I had not seen it done before. Your crow find is neat, the only crow's I've seen were in London, by the Tower of London.
    Sorry I'm late, I had Fathers Day duties this weekend.
    ..

    ReplyDelete