Friday, February 2, 2018

The Weekend Roundup 'E'

It's Friday and Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup is back. Onward to this week's prompts...

Starts with 'E'. I'll go with Eggs (Eggland's Best brand, hence the stamp :) and an Egg dish, a frittata we made awhile back with peppers, onions, tomatoes, potatoes, cream and mozzarella. A tasty 'E'!
Then there is East Hartford, Connecticut - where I grew up. This is Easter Sunday 1964 in front of our Wickham Drive home. I'm the only boy here...
And how about Equestrian? This old print was taken at the 1984 Olympics at Santa Anita Park in the foothills above Los Angeles. The horses were beautiful, all mostly chestnut, some with braided manes. 
A Favorite. The always lovely Patti places eggshells outside for the Blue Jays as we understand they like the shells. Here, she captured one lucky bird! 
Evening. The moon arises on Winter's evening over our neighbor's roof. A very cold eve but a beautiful sky.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ralph, I hope you are doing well this weekend. Your Frittata looks really good. Mrs. Jim made one about a month ago. It was good also. Nice bird picture from Patti. The eggshells are a source of calcium for the birds. Mom bought them by the bag for her laying hens.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great shot of the moon. I love the misty halo around it. We both did eggs for E! Your frittata looks tasty. I think my favourite is the equestrian shot - always love watching horse jumping events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Ralph, I wouldn't mind stopping by your place for some of that frittata! In my extended family my dad and I were the only guys, it was like living in a sorority house. Thanks for the egg shell tip with Blue Jays, will need to try it. When it comes to the moon, I don't seem motivated to get my camera out! Thanks for stopping by, I hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete