Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Hunt 2017.2.14

After a busy week, it is good to be back ate Teresa's fun meme, Friday Hunt. I am follow the prompts so now I am ready :) Some may have been used in other memes, but fits today's meme themes nicely :)

Starts with 'N'. First is Northern Boulevard in the borough of Queens in the City of New York
 Of course, there is Nikon...
Finally, there is the Ansonia Nature and Recreation Center. For an small city, this is a gem, a community place of animals, playground, woods and soccer fields only five minutes from home.
Sky. Patti captured this wonderful sky view on Wednesday. The cross is a wonderful feature of this sky scene.
Silhouette. This would be me in 1999 with my silhouette from the bridge of my nose to my chin. It's great to be back this week!

4 comments:

  1. ...I hadn't thought of NIKON, nice profile Ralph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the silluette picture. I guses Patti took it when you weren't knowing. Pretty contrails crossing in your sky picture.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool captures for the Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed visiting last week so I'm coming back this week for both posts. Your local nature and rec centre looks like a lovely spot - how nice to have that close-by.

    ReplyDelete