Friday, November 4, 2016

Friday Hunt 2016-2.19

am glad to be back for a fun meme, Friday Hunt. I missed last week due to the second Airhead Blogger going wonky, just like the first Blogger blog. Foolishly, perhaps, I am going to try the same platform again. Free is never really free, of course. 

So, for the week of November 4th, I offer my pics for this week’s theme…

Starts with ’S’: I have two pics with a few, the top is Siblings, the seven Villers Kids on Easter Sunday 1969, East Hartford, CT.  Nothing says the late 1960s better than clothing and hair of the day


Seymour CT starts with S as does the renovated Strand Theater at June's Founders Day


Week's Favorite: Patti captured the beautiful foliage and reflections at the Witek Park reservoir in Derby, CT


Amazing: The basketball appears to be suspended in mid-air. Defying gravity is amazing. Thanks Teresa!

8 comments:

  1. My post this week went wonky also, I just reposted it. The guys in your family seem a bit out numbered! What do you know about the Strand? I have found several in New York and Pennsylvania, was there a chain named Strand years ago? The fall colors and defying gravity are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of siblings. I'm an only child, so I can't even imagine it! Great basketball shot, and the beautiful reflection is my favourite too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ralph ~~ That is a nice 'seven Villers Kids' picture. Two boys with five girls, I'd pick you as the younger brother. Patti di good with her color show shot also. I'm sorry that you missed last week, I missed Mr. Linky as we were out of town with a person who had no internet.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a cute shot of that little child with the ball but the colours in your second photograph of the fall are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool sibling photo. I like how the younger kids are smiling and the older kids on the couch look like they might be saying in their head, "All right. Are we done yet?" I've often wondered what life would've been like if there were more kids in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh I do remember the 60's...what outfits we wore...but...they were the style. Lol. The reflection picture is beautiful! I love pictures like that. And the basketball in mid air is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted my hair to look like all the other girls, but it never cooperated. What a lovely memory captured in that photo of siblings. The leaves and reflections are beautiful. Love that cute little basketball player.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice image with your siblings. The fall scenery is stunning! Cute shot of the kid with the basketball. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete