Friday, November 18, 2016

Friday Hunt 2016-2.21

It is the end of the week, so time again for Friday Hunt, hosted by Teresa. She provides the clues, we provide the pics...

Starts with U. There's not many pics I can find with the letter 'U' around, butfound a few that fit. I start with Saint Peter & Saint Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church in our small city of Ansonia CT, opened in 1916.
The iconic Unisphere in Queens, NY City. Captured by passenger Patti along the I-678 Whitestone Expressway (note the silhouette of the Freedom Tower to the left)
My brother and his family live in the Beehive State, Utah
Week's Favorite. our favorite small art gallery, E-Street, has a new sign created by our artist friend, Rich Di Carlo. It replaces one destroyed in a wind storm 
Wildlife. These birds were captured outside a window in February. Thanks again Teresa.

6 comments:

  1. Lots of great U photos there. Utah is a beautiful state - especially in the southern part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Saint Peter & Saint Paul Ukrainian Catholic Church, what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great U choices. The church is a beauty and the unisphere is neat. When I think of Utah I think of snow and those amazing arches.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The domes on that church are beautiful! You had some great "U" ideas! Cute pair of house sparrows in the snow. The E-Street Gallery sign is great - it is inviting to passers-by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the architecture of the church. I think you did an excellent job with the letter. Love the bird image, but I'm not quite ready for snow. Thank you so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a pretty domed church fine. I hadn't thought of Utah for U's, clever, Ralph.
    ..

    ReplyDelete