Friday, September 21, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'L'

Today is the first day of Autumn, but more importantly, Friday and time again for Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. This week's letter. 'L', offered a multitude of subjects and here are mine...

Lake. This old print is the end of day at Big Stony Lake in Minnesota. One of over 13000 lakes in the Gopher state, it is about four hours northwest of the Twin Cities - a world away!


How about Legs? I attempted to capture Patti and co-workers at her colleagues at a wedding a while ago. It was taken at wheelchair height and I guess I lost focus you might say :) BTW, the always lovely Patti is in Blue...


Here is Long Island Sound in West Haven Connecticut


Here is a fabulous desert, Lava Cake. served with vanilla bean gelato, and a lake of chocolate. Yum!


Favorite. Here is a cheap solar light by our driveway with an interesting spider motif as the light illuminates the asphalt. Happy Weekend to all!


4 comments:

  1. long Island sound looks a lovely place and that cake etc looks yummy but my favourite is the last shot. Superb Ralph, I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spider web picture is intriguing, Ralph. It looks like it might have a little water on it also? I've not heard of, of course not tasted, Lava Cake. It looks like it should be delicious. Have a nice weekend
    \..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That lava cake is making me hungry. Legs! I didn't think of legs. You have a very nice selection of Ls. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ralph!
    Nice "L" pictures this week! I like the "legs" but that Lava Cake is my favorite, it looks delicious! I don't think I've ever heard of it, I will have to google that. Enjoy the rest of your week, Ralph!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete