Friday, September 14, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'K'

It is Friday and time for Tom's fun meme The Weekend Roundup. Today's letter created an interesting challenge which prompted a look into the past at another eclectic collection of shots...

Begins with 'K' gave me a chance to showcase our then non-grownup Kids. This is the first day of school in August 1997, with Allegra and Cameron beginning the fourth and second grade her. 


Key West is another 'K'. Here at the southernmost point of the USA us my Aunt Terry in 1993


How about our King of this Jungle, the always regal Linus McDonald? Or is that HRH Linus?


Kaboom. Patti captured this brilliant ruby red fireworks kaboom in Manchester, Connecticut


Favorite. This is a lovely striped sunset over our back yard in Ansonia. It is the soothing end of the day. Have a great weekend!






6 comments:

  1. You found some great K's! Happy weekend to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the firworks shot and the sunset. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do want to go to Key West one day and I think HRH is an appropriate title :) Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I remember girls wearing those socks with the ruffles.
    ...I remember see a neat sunset in Key West.
    ...pretty Kings of the Jungle.
    ...I need to try taking fireworks photos.
    ...a nice sunset is a great way to end the day.
    Thanks Ralph for stopping by, enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice "K's", Ralph. Kids, of course. I might use them the next go-around. The sunset if pretty, I think unusual. Yes, we liked Key West. It is sort of home for chickens, cats, and overgrown hippies.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice "K" photos, Ralph! I also used "Kids" this week. Your cat is beautiful, and my husband and I sure hope to visit Key West, someday. Have a good week!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete