Friday, July 20, 2018

The Weekend Roundup, 'C'

It is Friday so time for another round of a favorite meme, The Weekend Roundup, hosted by Tom. We are working with the third letter of the alphabet this week as I offer a varied look...

Starts with 'C'. I chose for the first example as Continental Divide. That's my father, the year I believe is 1938.
There is Chili, and here are the three steps in a pot of chili we make occasionally. I like the onions, celery and peppers to be sautéd first, otherwise add it all together. Delicious either way :)
I enjoy a good seafood Chowder (chowdah in Boston). Perfectly for us today, this was enjoyed at Copper City Cafe in Ansonia!
For Couple, how about a Couple of Children? First day of school 2005, grades 12  (Allegra) and 10 (Cameron). Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Your chilI looks really yummy, Ralph. Pretty much like mine. I have gone to using frozen vegetables which makes making a lot easier. Beans in cans though. That is nice to have a picture of your dad, he looks to be 10-12??
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT "C" photos, Ralph! I love everyone of them! My favorite would have to be the first one of your Dad. I love old photos, always such nice memories. Have a good week.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your chilli look really nice and I am sure Ralph it was delicious. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete