Saturday, March 31, 2018

The Weekend Roundup 'M'

It is Saturday and time again for Toms most excellent meme, The Weekend Roundup. The letter "M" is featured, and I had a Merry time finding this weeks's examples :)

I'll begin with the New York City borough of Manhattan. Here is the magnificent Freedom Tower in lower Manhattan, captured from Brooklyn in 2013.
And here is a classic skyline of Manhattan, captured by my grandfather while on the Staten Island Ferry in 1957. The skyline has changed substantially since then!
And here is a restored 1965 Milk Truck.....from Meadowbrook Farms. And of course, the cow says 'Moo'
This week's Favorite is my new Quickie Pulse wheelchair. It was delivered on Monday and needs a couple of tweaks / adjustments before daily use. Have a happy week!

1 comment:

  1. ...Manhattan has changed like everything else. That 1965 Milk Truck sure is a classic, I've seen a couple restored like this beauty. My daughter has a Quickie when she was in school years ago. Thanks Ralph for stopping by enjoy your week and please stop back.

    ReplyDelete