Friday, December 22, 2017

Friday Hunt 2017.2.25

It is time again for Teresa's fun meme, Friday Hunt. Next week means the completion of four series of this fun meme and I've so enjoyed them all. Thanks Teresa for hosting and I hope your school workload can lessen by the end of the school year...onward to the prompts.

Starts with 'Y'. Yellow works for me as in this sunset from our back yard on a warmer day.
This pic is from 1990 and is my friend with his vehicle du jour a yellow 1977 Chevy Monza. I believe its days were numbered when the photo was taken...
Here is around Christmas 1975, the yellow family home in East Hartford, CT. Six of the seven Villers children are posing for Grandpa, the photo-taking patriarch.
'Y' can also mean young. Allegra (2 years 1 month) and her baby brother Cameron pose for Mom. They were quite young then. I have no Idea what the baby fund so amusing :)
Tree. The aforementioned children were climbing a tree when they were caught in the act...
Another tree, this fabulous birch tree at the Ansonia Nature & Recreation center. This three trunk beauty was planted in 1994, this photo captured in 2016.
Shadow. It was a chance to capture my reflection as a photographer in the mirror on the this old Chevy Nova. A nice shadow was the artistic upshot.

3 comments:

  1. Children will be children and that is how it should be. Love that last shot. I am so sorry Teresa is giving up this mine as I will miss it although I totally understand why but in the meantime Have a lovey Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Ralph, you sure covered "Y" with style. What a great climbing tree and bow tie mirror shot. I will begin to host The Weekend Roundup beginning January 5, 2018, same format as Friday Hunt. The Kink opens at 5:00PM each Friday. Merry Christmas, I hope that you will join in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selections. Merry Christmas, Ralph.

    ReplyDelete