Friday, April 21, 2017

Friday Hunt, 2017.1.16

It is a rainy Friday on the East Coast, a perfect time for Teresa's fun photo meme, Friday Hunt. Here is my look at this week's clues:

Starts with P. First is the Keystone State Pennsylvania, here being the old US-22 entering from Weirton WV. Next is a Packard, a gorgeous restored 1955 Packard Clipper Constellation Panama (really :) and the final 'P' is Patti's 2005 capture of the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty on the Seine in Paris, a great look at two iconic sites 
Week's Favorite. This is a view of Ansonia CT looking downtown from the Ansonia Armory. here we see from on high an old church, old fire station and two old factories on a Spring day. An old mill town here looking as if likely did a century ago...
Foot/feet. This was taken at a wedding in 2004, and I attempted to capture Patti and three of her colleagues at the event. Except I must have mis-aimed the camera while sitting in my wheelchair...and their heads are missing here - a mishap that made for a great capture anyway as we see their feet almost perfectly. Lovely ladies all, Patti is the one in blue :)

5 comments:

  1. What a grand tour of the letter P! Some beautiful shots - my favourite is definitely the Paris shot - lots of atmosphere in that one. Also one of my favourite places to visit. The feet are fabulous - how amusing that they all wore black sandal-style shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...OK Ralph, 'P'ennsylvania is 'p'retty straightforward, but you get bonus 'p'oints for that gorgeous 1955 'P'ackard 'P'anama. WOW! I didn't know that 'P'aris had a Statue of Liberty also, thanks for educating me. I've never been to Ansonia. Is that were they make or made clocks? Lovely feet. You passed with flying colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to look twice at the Paris photo, thought it was a collage for a moment. Then I remembered that there is a Statue of Libery in Paris, what a great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Take me home, country roads..." Don't think I've seen a Packard. That's an awfully long model name to stick on an auto! Lovely scenery--and feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the assortment of images for the letter P. Very nice view of your lovely community. I had to smile at your shot for feet. Those are the kinds of photos my mother takes all the time! Thank you so much for joining in Friday's Hunt!

    ReplyDelete