Friday, February 17, 2017

Friday Hunt, 2017.1.7

Friday is here  and it's time for this week's installment of Teresa's fun meme, Friday Hunt. She provides the themes, so here we go...

Starts with 'G'. Here is the  Gazebo on the Derby CT green. Not today, but last July when we complained about heat and humidity - which I wouldn't mind today :)
Here is a vehicle we owned a few decades ago, a 1985 VW Golf. It was a fun to drive car, excellent handling. We owned it until 1993 when an errant driver ended its career. Nobody was hurt though...
And here is the Naugatuck River Greenway in Ansonia. Also taken on a hot day.
Week's Favorite is a view outside our patio door yesterday. Just to let myself know it really feels like winter...and looks like it too!
Pink. Like Sky, a pink rug under a pet is a theme. Here from 2004 is our family feline Sir Humphrey of Upland who loved to sit on his pink rug in the garage, perhaps pondering about whatever - or nothing at all. Thanks again for hosting this meme!

5 comments:

  1. The Nantucket River Green is pretty, I like Gazebos, this one seems quite modern. We had an old fashioned wooden one in Friendswood (TX), a lot of wedding were performed there.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gazebo - looks like a lovely spot for some shade on a hot day. I like your VW Golf. I'm a VW driver - currently on my 5th Jetta. I have always found them to be extremely reliable and they get good mileage. Your cat is so very handsome, and I love his dignified name!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "G"ee "G"reat "G"s. Sorry about the ice though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GREAT selection this week and my favourite is the fence with the shadow. Have a lovey weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The gazebo is beautiful. I would love to have one to enjoy in the summer. I very much approve of the pink rug for the pet. LOL It does look cold out. We've been having record warm temperatures. Thanks so much for joining Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete