Friday, May 18, 2018

The Weekend Roundup - 'T'

It is Friday again, so is time again for Tom's fun meme, The Weekend Roundup. Love the letter this week...


Starts with "T." I think Tennis fits, and someone doing it from a wheelchair is unique indeed.

Another is Three Saints Orthodox Church in Ansonia CT. Opened in 1955, it seems to blend old with new.


A delicious treat is Tirasimu


A Favorite is this capture of a squirrel  on our roof. I am unsure what he was carrying in his mouth. I guess it is dryer lint, but will take any suggestion :)


Truck. I saw this at a car show, a 1960 Mack. I've always loved the Mack bulldog. Nice prompts Tom!

3 comments:

  1. ...yep, wheelchair 'T'ennis, but don't forget wheelchair basketball. We a local 'T'eam, The Rochester Wheels who play a might 'T'ough game! Beautiful church. 'T'irasimu is new to me, is it low cal? Make a soft bed with dryer lint. how neat. I've always loved 'T'he Mack bulldog 'T'oo! 'T'hanks Ralph for stopping by, enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed by wheelchair athletes. They are tough! Love the Mack bulldog, too! Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts. Nice Ts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is fabuous that people in wheelchairs can play tennis and basetball. Love the shiny trucks Ralph. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete