Saturday, March 18, 2017

Shadow Shot Sunday - Cardinal



For today's Shadow Shot Sunday 2, I will complain about more snow as March progresses. Tuesdays snow (13in/33cm) ended with hours of sleet that froze and added a frosty crust to the frozen precip (in fact, the feral cats who pass through the back yard walk upon the frozen mess layering the earth). However, show makes for nice shadows of a forsythia and the cardinal underneath that Patti captured with a nice but not perfect point-and-shoot Olympus. Snow...ugh! But shadows on the snow - magnifiqué!

4 comments:

  1. I can only imagine a snowy world. I have only seen it a few times in my whole life...once on a school excursion I skiied and several times, I saw it on mountain peaks when I lived in Tasmania. The little cardinal looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a marvelous and creative shot! Love the cardinal and shadow ~ thanks,

    Wishing you a great week ahead ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. How boldly the cardinal's bright feathers stand out against the snow! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cardinals live the low life. Almost as if they have to protect their beautiful flash.

    ReplyDelete