Friday, December 16, 2016

Friday Hunt 2016-2.25

It is again Friday and time for Teresa's fun photo meme, Friday Hunt. She provided the clues, we look for pics to match.

Starts with Y. I have two, the first being that odd double yolk that the always lovely Patti was making for breakfast (I don’t like fried eggs, so I passed). I recognize that ratty old non-stick skillet that lots of food stuck to…

Another ‘Y’ is Yale University in New Haven its campus about nine miles from home. Here are two residence halls at Yale, their names unknown to me. Of course, the pics were taken when it was warm out :)
Week's Favorite. Patti attended an Ansonia community forum on Tuesday at First Baptist Church a mere half-mile from home. I am most impressed with our three-term Mayor Dave Cassetti church, the biggest booster of our small city. He comfortably listens Ansonia Police Chief Kevin Hale make a point to the assembled residents. I don’t know why, I really like this natural photo!
Festive. I think a shot of our two kids on Christmas Day 1993, aged 5 and 3. Of course the children are awake pretty early on Dec 25. A wagon, Snow White, Goofy, plastic bowling and tool kit and two of the seven dwarfs. A nice view of a festive day. Thanks again Teresa!

5 comments:

  1. Starts with Y...I LOVE eggs!
    Week's Favorite...I'm glad that he had something to hold him up!
    Festive...the older the kids get, the longer they sleep on Christmas Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your campus beats my campus. I love eggs too, especially fried eggs from an old, well used pan. What a cool Radio Flyer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love eggs also although I try and not have them fried but in lots of other ways. I am off to Malawi tomorrow but will be scheduling posts in but unfortunately wil not be able to comment when I am away but hope you will still pop in when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those double-yolkers are a treat! I do love a fried egg, but I like it flipped over. No runny yolks for me! Those residence buildings are stunning - what beautiful architecture! I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always like double yolked eggs. Like a great extra present. I agree with Claire, no runny yolks. The second image is a great candid shot. Nicely done. Love the old Christmas photo. Lovely images. Thanks so much for joining in. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete