Saturday, September 23, 2017

Shadow ShotSunday - Afternoon Tea




Last week, although I'm not not British, I went to my first Afternoon Tea with Patti and Allegra. Tea Roses Tea Room is in the small town (15,000) Cromwell, CT along its sleepy Main Street. 

Not only were we treated to many tasty teas and such, subtle shadows arrived too. So, these views are perfect for Shadow Shot Sunday 2

The chicken salad with pesto sans crusts and divine scones (the best I've had), the cucumber sandwiches great, wonderful pastries and scones lemon curd were delicious and served in a classy English way. 

Bon Appétit!

6 comments:

  1. These are really yummy looking pastries along with other delicious treats. Would you believe I have never been to a proper afternoon tea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How elegant! It must have been a delectable gustatory experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy tea and crumpets post ~ thanks, ^_^

    (A ShutterBug Explores)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow- so fancy! I bet it was tasty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete