Friday, October 20, 2017

Friday Hunt 2017.2.16

It has been interesting week with our son in Brooklyn having a major operation to repaired fractured his hip in a bicycling accident and will be convalescing back home (he already works from home with a company supplied laptop and phone).

So happily, reality can be swept aside and I can enjoy this week’s great Meme, Friday Hunt, kindly hosted by Teresa. On to the prompts…

Starts with P. This letter has lots of possibilities. On Top, the always lovely Patti as a passenger taking a photograph. In the middle, the iconic Eiffel Tower in the city of light, Paris. Our daughter Allegra captured this on a tour bus when on a school trip. Finally, we are grilling Portuguese Bread along with Pork and dining on our Patio. This is a Pretty good selection of the letter P :)
Surprise. I did have to look around and this looks like surprise to me anyway - and to Allegra at her second birthday party with her mom adding to the surprise. Or not, perhaps this is the first time she had to blow out the candles…
Looking up. Well, true to my blogging namesake, it would be in the air. Both pics were scanned from prints from decades ago - and they are planes (another ‘p’), First is from 1983 a USAF C5-A approaching Runway 24 at Bradley International (Hartford CT). Below that was at an air show in 1985, and it is a wing walker. Naturally, I had to look up to catch movement in the sky. Great prompts this week Teresa!


4 comments:

  1. Nice walk down memory lane in you post for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to here of you son's accident, Ralph. I hope he mends quickly, and completely. I always like to view pictures of the Eifel. It's very unique.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely'surprise' to seeAllegra on her 2ns birthday. She is so PRETTY. Now I always schedule my posts while I am on holiday and this time I am in Malawi and surprise surprise I sscheduled in Q instead of P and am not changing it so next week you will have to wait for 'another surprise' of P! The heat must has gone to my heaad! Have a good weel head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Ralph, I hope that your son mends quickly. You did a super job with 'P.'

    ReplyDelete